Monday, October 18, 2010

inspiration monday

image © Heidi Kenney, My Paper Crane.
Today's inspiration comes from Heidi Kenney of My Paper Crane.  I've been following her for several years, and am such a huge fan! I first stumbled upon her when I got the idea for Two Happy Apples and started to wonder if it was possible to make a living making art. When I discovered her work, a whole world of professional artists and crafters opened up to me.

Her blog is great reading, especially when I feel like I don't have the energy to be creative. She runs a very successful business, bakes constantly (her cakes are amazingly elaborate!), is an very hands on mom, somehow finds time to hunt for thrift store treasures, and oh yeah she just wrote a book! You really should check her out, I have no doubt she will inspire you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment