Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm back. . .

photos  © Nael Nacer, 2011.
. . . from the land of delicious cheese, wine, and pain au chocolat. Mister and I were in Paris over New Year's to celebrate the holidays with our friends and family. It's always wonderful to see everyone we love and I find the city so energizing. We did, however, come down with the flu for the last leg of our trip. It was a real drag, we missed seeing the Basquiat exhibit that I was so excited for. But we got over it just in time to have one last dinner with family before heading back to Brooklyn.
 
Now we are back, and I am feeling so inspired! 2010 was an exciting time, since it marked the launch of Two Happy Apples. Thanks to everyone who helped make 2010 such a special year.  I'm happy to say that there are a lot of big changes and new projects lined up for 2011.

Happy (belated) New Year, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. these pictures are wonderful, dana! i'm impressed, nael! all my love to you both. i think 2011 is the year for christina's freelance installation. everything is lining up. scary but really great!!!!! ah!

    ReplyDelete