Wednesday, July 7, 2010

the start of it all

 It was just around three years ago that the idea for two happy apples came into my mind. I knew I loved to doodle and make gifts for friends and family, but I didn't know exactly what to do about it. So I went back to school for fine art. By that time I knew that I wanted to be a full-time self-employed artist and felt that studying art would help me refine my skills and hone my vision. Several years, another bachelor's degree, and an intense foray into painting later and here I am ready to launch the business I have dreamed about for so long.

My biggest hurdle, by far, has been self-doubt. wondering if my work is good enough. If I have the discipline to be self-employed. If anyone will buy my art. I have spent long enough worrying that two happy apples might fail. It's time to take a deep breath and do all I can to try and make it succeed. So here I am to share my life, work, and all things two happy apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment