Tuesday, July 27, 2010

wedded bliss


Photography by the amazing Connie Grosch.

Last night Mister and I celebrated our wedding anniversary. So naturally,  I have been thinking a lot about our wedding. 

It was important to us that the day feel truly personal, so we committed to making as many things as possible. I did the designing and Mister and I printed, cut, glued and tied our little hearts out! We had a ton of fun, and a few moments of stress, making everything. I thought I would share a few of the things we made.

First up, our programs. It was crazy hot that summer so we decided to make them into fans. I think our guest were pretty glad for it. Next is the cake topper. We chose to do a mound of cookies, shaped like a cake, since Mister is nuts about chocolate chips cookies. And finally, our favors. There was a honey element in our ceremony so we thought it was a nice tie-in to give our guests honey to take home. It was the most beautiful day of my life, and I am so grateful to everyone who was there to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment